Sunday, September 5, 2010

I was wondering

where Elise went.
She promised she would be more consistent in her blogging.
I'd like to blog for her,
but I don't have her password
(I tried to figure it out, but nothing worked).
So I'll use my blog and try to blog like her.
How hard could it be?

All you need is:

A partial sentence for a title (check)
The completion of that sentence in the main text (check)
One sentence per line maximum (check)
A list (check)
A picture of feet

Check.

Please blog again soon, Weebs. Your feet pictures are much more interesting than mine.

6 comments:

Lizzylou said...

Seriously-what's up with her???

Rachel said...

Thanks for filling in for Elise, Ben. I think you should make a promise to blog more often... what'd you think?

The Barben Adventures said...

I second the motion! Sometimes I log on just to see if Ben blogged! You have the best posts!

Elise said...

hahahahahaha. Just because I'm not physically present doesn't mean you can make fun of me.

you owe me another $.

Marae said...

i just remembered that i need to leave another comment on your blog that says

hahahahaha

also, i haven't heard of the pearl--i'll have to look it up. we're living at ben's grandparent's house, where they have hundreds (thousands?) of books, so it might be around here somewhere...

Bella said...

Hey Ben, Why haven't you posted anything lately? We are curious to now how you are doing.