Friday, April 2, 2010

Hangin' out with the Faveros

Again, it's been a while since I've blogged. Since y'all heard from me last I have been all over the place. Elise and I came out to Nevada after the Jensens were kind enough to let me stay at their place in Utah for quite a few weeks. We had a lot of fun and I was able to document it in pictures. Here are but a few of them:
Juliet is always smiling--even while warming the bench.
We went Geocaching with the older kids. They all love each other.
The cache was set up in a few different legs. One of which leads us by a foul-smelling waste water reclamation plant.
See, there it is.

The kids on an old tree.
...Still smiling...

In the car.


Elise is with three nieces. (That rhymes) Victor led us right to the cache.
Elise is with three nieces and victor in this picture. (Two rhymes)
Still in the tree.


Jerimiah, Colin, and Keira weren't with us on the photo shoot, but I did snap this one of them on the swing.

No comments: